Bitterroot Valley "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head"
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele stopped dead in his tracks when she curled her lip into a snarl. It was a clear message that she was sending and it didn’t go unnoticed, the brute backed away slowly until there was a big space between them. It was clear that he wasn’t welcome close to her even being non threatening. Steele was confused by her reaction and sat back on his haunches with a ‘what the fuck is going on’ look on his face. 

His eyes met the ground and he slowly looked up to her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He voiced softly almost at a whisper. The male was at a loss for what to do now, this situation had never happened to him before now. It would take more than just soft voices and submissive body language to get this female’s trust. It broke his heart to see her like this even though he barely even knew who she was.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
"excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Nym - August 03, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Steele - August 08, 2018, 04:05 PM