Duskfire Glacier moon song
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
The whisper of another distracted Tunerk enough for the frustration she experienced to be forgotten. Standing at attention, Tunerk was young enough for fear to be a stranger to her and curiosity to be one of her dearest friends. Though the other was compelled to stay away, Tunerk felt no such thing. Without an ounce of wariness, the cub darted toward the woman with a waving tail. 

I want, Tunerk responded, What that? She asked, her gaze moving to the sky. At two months old, she wanted to know everything—she did not yet know the name for stars. Her attention shifted again to the adult, and her head tilted. What you? She asked next without missing a beat; even with the words she knew, she had yet to learn how to use them entirely.

souls Wrote:By eight weeks, pups should have a vocabulary of 200-300 words. Almost 2/3s of what pups say is intelligible; pups begin to combine words together to form short sentences. Rhythm and fluency as well as volume control are poor at this stage. Puppies particularly delight in pointing out objects for their parents to name; they soon learn that some words “are not names but actions (verbs) that describe how named objects and persons affect each other.”
Trying to play that out!!! EK I am BAD.
Messages In This Thread
moon song - by Tunerk - August 06, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: moon song - by Nanook - August 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: moon song - by Tunerk - August 06, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: moon song - by Nanook - August 12, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: moon song - by Tunerk - August 16, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: moon song - by Nanook - September 23, 2018, 10:17 AM