Firestone Hot Springs Paper Faces on Parade
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
This fluffball of a wolf had a pretty good poker face, but somehow Nynka still wasn't quite buying it. She had to tamp down her smirk of amusement as she tilted her head at the canine. But what happens to wolves? Have you ever seen one of your kind go 'spoofing,' lady? Rather than make her any more cautious, however, Nynka heard rain of fur, pieces of bones and innards and couldn't suppress a quick little lick of the lips, never mind that it was supposedly some fellow weasel of which the canid spoke. Manna from heaven, that would be: was there even the slightest possible sliver of truth to the tale being told, here? If Nynka hung out around these geysers long enough, would unwary rabbits and overcurious birds come 'spoofing' up out of the steaming holes pre-dissected? She could only hope. Or was that in fact how this canine had kept her figure so well-filled out? Nynka gave the fluffy white beast a disbelieving once-over again. ...Surely not...but then how could one explain the extra blubber? This was a dilemma that bore investigating, certainly.

She had to snort after a moment as the other's words penetrated her distractedness. No kits running about, and no one running about worth having them with, she said with more than a hint of scorn. ...Maybe this fat wolf had eaten all of her own young, and that explained the rotund waist? No, that seemed pretty unlikely. Or was that just Nynka's wishful thinking, wanting there to be some better, more weaselishly-accessible source further outside the wolf's own self? And no one deserving any willing of anything of mine, either. ...Or maybe that was my own last dear child you so callously watched go spoof, hmmm? Nynka bared her teeth in a mock-grin at the other, though inside she genuinely was enjoying this intruiging exchange and bit of a mystery to wrestle with. How would I fulfill such a will if you can't tell me just where all those 'spoofy' bits have gone, anyhow? If there was any possibility a clever little weasel had gotten spoofed, after all, then surely there would be other, much more savory and interesting tidbits of other "spoofed" creatures about.
Messages In This Thread
Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 07, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 07, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 18, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 22, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 04, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 16, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 27, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 30, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 11, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - October 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 26, 2018, 02:13 AM