Firestone Hot Springs Paper Faces on Parade
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Nynka brightened, but tried not to look too obviously overeager as the canine casually dropped the information that why, yes, it was the bounty of the geysers that had fattened her up so. Nynka sternly kept ahold of her tongue lest it dart out to lick at her whiskers in anticipation. Oh, this could be very good, especially with winter coming on soon and all. If these geysers really did offer such an ample meaty harvest...

Her expression fell, however, her tiny ears flattening grumpily out from her skull as Apple admitted to having scarfed it all. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the canine, examining its face minutely for signs of trickery. You have got to be kidding me, she had to burst out however at the canid's mention of delicious crow. This wolf had one hell of a poker face though, if that was so! But...crow?! Crows are thin and tough, unless you managed to find one as thick and fat as you are! But mice... now, that sounded more promising. Promising enough that Nynka's little pink tonguetip darted out to catch at her whiskers for one quick instant after all. Too promising a possiblity to just turn and walk away from, even if the part about the crows was making Nynka very suspicious that she was not getting anything like the full story from this strangest and most entertaining of canines.
Messages In This Thread
Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 07, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 07, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 18, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 22, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 04, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 16, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 27, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 30, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 11, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - October 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 26, 2018, 02:13 AM