Stavanger Bay i prayed heaven today would bring its hammer down on me
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Feel free to skip me when needed! Redshank's just lurking >_> I couldn't resist!

Unlike Rosalyn, the stranger hadn't woken him from a nap with his screeching, yet the noise was unwelcome all the same. Redshank had been brooding, as usual, down near the shoreline and turned with an irritated huff as he heard the guttural demands for an audience come from the borders. The fuck was he thinking, being so close anyway? The boy had half the mind to ignore it and let another crew member deal with whatever feral had decided to grace Ironsea's presence, but he had nothing better to do today. Or any day, really.

By the time he arrived at the scene, Rosalyn was already confronting the stranger, who the Cairn nearly mistook for a rabid, overgrown wolverine. Guy was messed up. He was displaying the proper respect and so was in his right mind, it seemed, but Redshank hung back regardless. Though even from a distance he could smell the rot that hung about his scraggly coat. The boy screwed up his nose and watched in displeasure (not an entirely unusual expression for him), though not without a hint of curiosity. He listened silently, glancing at Rosalyn as she queried him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i prayed heaven today would bring its hammer down on me - by Redshank - August 13, 2018, 08:40 AM