Blacktail Deer Plateau Hello old friend, great to see you again
11 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Yizur soon noticed that Grezig had changed after she had asked Grezig's name, and then saying it was her, Yizur. "What-what are you doing here?" Was the question that had followed, and Yizur could feel tears of happiness forming in her eyes. "I-I thought you went missing, was kidnapped, or even killed!" Yizur replied, spewing out words almost instantly. "And now, here you are, alive! I missed you so much, Grezig." At her older sister's next words, Yizur shook her head. "No, I haven't seen the others. Maybe they weren't as focused as finding you unlike me." She replied.

She had finally found Grezig, after all this time.

"Wh-what are you doing here as well?" Yizur had then asked, and then her heart stopped for a few brief moments after taking in the other scents that were with Grezig's. 

Pack.
Messages In This Thread
Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 14, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 16, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 16, 2018, 09:14 AM