Blacktail Deer Plateau Hello old friend, great to see you again
11 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Yizur had been glad that her sister had been alright, and she nodded when Grezig had said that she had told everyone else she had been leaving. "Oh." She said. "I wasn't there when that happened. I was out exploring." Yizur could feel guilt instantly wash over her. Maybe she should've been for her sister at that time like she usually was. "It's fine." Yizur had then said, accepting Grezig's apology.

The words that followed made her heart skip a few beats. Grezig had joined a pack, and was now giving Yizur permission to stay if she wished. "I would love that!" She said smiling. Yizur would now be able to stay with her older sister more often now, but hopefully her other siblings would be able to find her. By what it sounded like, Grezig's alphas were apparently good wolves, and would not harm a hair on Yizur's pelt. "What's the pack called?" Yizur then queried.
Messages In This Thread
Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 14, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 16, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 16, 2018, 09:14 AM