Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was trying to carry most of the weight as they went up hills, she would glance back at Liri to see how she was doing. There were bite marks in the carcass from them carrying it back but other than that it was fresh meat. When they got back they laid it on the ground softly and Elixir stepped back a little looking at Liri. She wondered if she was okay but she wasn’t saying anything about not being good so she gave a small smile. “Anytime you need help you know I’ll be here.” She said softly. 

The wolfdog licked her chops of the metallic tasting liquid that seemed to stain her muzzle. Her ears perked up at the sound of Liri’s howl. Elixir would wait for the others to gather around and take their share before she would take some for herself. She hoped that the rest of the pack would be just as proud of their Alpha.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM