The Sunspire we are not made whole by pain
i am made of bullets; shrapnel
6 Posts
Ooc — Tori
the bounty hunter's never been ashamed of his title. why would he be? he's earned it. though it means nothing to wolves outside of hextooth spires ....to his natal pack it means everything. to him, it means everything. yet, he can see, objectively, how it might turn skeptic eyes to him. splitskull. it's a bit of a gruesome name. but ...they all were. meant to be intimidating, to strike fear and inspire awe in others. in lands where they had to fight for resources, you wanted a leader with a name that might cause pause, might sew doubt.

she, evidenced by her words, didn't seemed inclined to beat around the bush and splitskull was subtly grateful for it. idle conversation was not a specialty of his. "i can fight and i can hunt. i can be a guardian or a warrior, to me they are one in the same," mercenary was a bit interchangeable like that, or so he chose to interpret it that way. "my specialty in hunting is tracking but i can provide." he might've been a man in his prime, aged like fine wine ( ha, that rhymed ) but he was far from obsolete. he could and would happily offer them his skillsets if they were willing to accept him.
never trust a survivor
until you found out
what he did to stay alive.
Messages In This Thread
we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - August 19, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 07:01 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - August 27, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:49 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - August 31, 2018, 06:41 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - September 01, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 07:53 AM