Broken Boulder Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem?
117 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

a lot of things happened in a short amount of time for the child. how long has it been since her mother left? replaced by some other family with some other puppies? she’d gotten sick and only remembers her mother ever being mad at her, no matter what she did. she’d eat when told and be quiet when told and if she was too loud in play, she’d stop with one sour look.

one day, queenie didn’t come home, and there was some mix of relief and anxiety battling against one another.

and one day turned into two. and three. and four. and eventually, two other women moved in with another set of puppies she’s never seen before (of course, she’s only ever seen her siblings, but still) and they were supposed to be okay with that? what was even going on?

ugh, she thinks, my stomach hurts.

“solo?” she calls as she comes to the opening of the den, scenting the air before backing out. “mali?”
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Brilliance - August 27, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 04, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 15, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 22, 2018, 08:52 PM