Blacktail Deer Plateau It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was happy to hear that some of the stress was lifted because we had settled down and weren't moving every couple days. "Anytime, I'm happy to give anything I can to the pack. Everyone is like family and if we don't help eachother we crumble and no one wants that." she nodded to him. The clear water was moving steadily the only thing in its way was rocks here and there popping up. It was soothing to her knowing that you never see the same part of the water twice because it always moved on.

She welcomed his turn with a warm face. "I've been settling well. I'm still getting to know the territory but it takes time ya know. Other than that it's beautiful and keeps me busy when I'm out and about. I can gather berries and try for smaller game to fill the caches if needed. I think this is a great place." she said reassuring him that she was happy here. It felt safe for her like a new life she never knew she could have had.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame. - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:59 AM