Stavanger Bay All you have is your fire
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
She was right; he could go and find them, but that was easier said than done, and what if he found something he didn't like? Images of his packmate's battered, lifeless bodies flicked into his mind and he gave his head a quick, hard shake as if that would erase the scene from his thoughts. He just was not very good with this stuff. What was he doing here trying to be a part of a pack? He didn't have what it took to give and receive that kind of loyalty. He felt like a fake here, trying to be something he so clearly wasn't. They would have all figured out eventually, anyway, so it was good he had an out now. He should just return to his solitary life as a wanderer where he belonged; no one depending on him or expecting things from him. alone. 

He stood suddenly. All the conflicting feelings and thoughts colliding with each other inside him were too much. He needed to run until he couldn't feel anything but exhausted. He needed to get the fuck out of this place. With a sideways look to Norsamu he quietly said, I'm....sorry, before sprinting away from her and the destroyed territory. He ran down the shore, his intent to get as from away from this place as he possibly could. He would run until his feet were raw if he had to; he just needed to get away.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - August 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - August 30, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - August 31, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 01, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - September 05, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - September 07, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 07, 2018, 04:56 PM