Broken Boulder i just want to be better than your head's only medicine
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
hope the pp is ok, shoegaze

Alarian had left so abruptly that Zamael had been stupefied for a few moments, shaken by the relief he finally felt at getting that weight off his shoulders. But he knew that what was created could not be destroyed--he had merely shifted that burden onto Alarian, and now his little brother bore it. Breath hitching in his chest, he took off toward the Sanctuary, stumbling anxiously after the pawsteps left behind.

He entered the darkness between the boulder's halves and weaved his way through, bursting into Alarian's den. "I'm sorry--" His voice died abruptly in his throat. The young man was listless, barely breathing. Poppy seeds strewn everywhere. A cat, sitting atop his head--

"Get the fuck off of him," Zamael growled hoarsely, pressing forward and sending the feline flying with a wave of his paw. Ignoring its (likely) yowled complaint, he bent down, anger turning to distress as he examined Alarian. "Oh, god, please, no," he whispered, beginning to sob. "Why, Alarian, why. . ."

He began to rifle through the herb cache, looking for yarrow. All the while, Alarian's last words to him rang loudly through his head.

You ass--

He deserved it. Every bit of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just want to be better than your head's only medicine - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 09:29 PM