Broken Boulder i just want to be better than your head's only medicine
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
slight pp permission granted

The tiny white flowers, feathery leaves, carefully bundled. Yarrow. He swallowed his panic, gathering a clump and bringing it to his brother, stooping low. He nosed at Alarian's muzzle with a whine, trying to pry it open. Finally, he was able to part the jaws, and he shoved the herb in and down, hoping his brother's throat would take it down naturally. He really. . .really didn't want to have to force it.

"Come on, Alarian," Zamael pleaded, pulling back and staring tearfully at the Governor, who had said his name quietly, but only that--now he just was staring. "Swallow it. Please--please swallow for me." He began to physically detach, thinking of the worst possible outcome. Alarian dies and leaves the pack bereft. Leaves behind Lily. Korei. Delight.

But him, too. And selfishly, he knew he would carry the biggest burden of them all--for no one but him was responsible for this. No one but him had taken Alarian to his breaking point.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just want to be better than your head's only medicine - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 09:59 PM