Duskfire Glacier I no longer recognize your face.
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
Tunerk was given pause at this lesson, rapt by the words. Seeds grew plants. She had never left a bone in the earth long enough for it to grow a plant, whatever that was, but maybe—just maybe—a plant meant more bones. Animals, she understood, produced bones... but could... could this also produce bones? Are bones seeds? Would they grow plants? Can bones be plants? Came her rapidfire inquiries. None of her other family members had brought plants to her attention, yet. And so she had no idea what, exactly, a plant was... at least by name. She had seen plenty, especially on their journey here, but had never asked what they were.

And then, they were playing. This had the whole of her attention, and as Uki catered to her stature, Tunerk was relentless in her harassment of the adult. The patience her elder exhibited aided in her ability to learn, and Tunerk spun to stand over her and grab at a shoulder. In these moments Tunerk would learn how much pressure to apply, and how much not to—her youth caused her to not think much about this in the moment, though harming her relative was the furthest thing from her mind. If the woman yelped, Tunerk would release and withdraw, but up until then she would test and see what areas were best to grip and grab.
Messages In This Thread
I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 04, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 05, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 06, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 06, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 07, 2018, 05:19 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 07, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 11, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 11, 2018, 12:12 PM