Phoenix Maplewood smile without a reason why
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya gave a tiny nod, her expression suggesting that this much, at least, had become very clear to her. Things were done very differently at Morningside than they were at Moonspear. From his words, she could not divine what exactly had caused those differences. Had she not been loyal to all those that'd left? She would have fought for any that belonged to Moonspear, but they'd all gone their own way. Only blood was truly loyal, and even then, there were exceptions.

"I've always been with my family," she shared, outlining one of the things that made them different. She spent a moment examining this discovery before filing it away for later thought. "They'll be worried, by now. You will probably find my sisters at your gates before too much longer."

This was delivered in as bland a tone as she could manage, but it was hard to hide how much she missed her family, and how much she wanted to see her mirror images. "Aditya - why are you helping me?" she asked, leaning toward him. None of it made sense to her, and she wanted to know the answer for herself before Hydra and Lyra found her, asked her, perhaps found out from Aditya himself. For some reason she found herself... worried for him. If he was as good as he seemed to be (which was, admittedly, too good to be true), she didn't want him harmed for her sake. Oh, she didn't think it would come to that, but Hydra could get testy when her counterparts were in danger. It was a proven fact.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
smile without a reason why - by Aditya - September 09, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Alya - September 09, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Aditya - September 09, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Alya - September 09, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Aditya - September 09, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Aditya - September 10, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Aditya - September 11, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: smile without a reason why - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 02:41 PM