Phoenix Maplewood my heart is a tartarian gate
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The fire had done him some nasty damage, burning large areas of fur off and damaging his flesh. The wounds mixed with how little he had eaten lately, caused him to fall rather ill and be very slow moving and lethargic. He had finally found someone to help him heal, a woman named @Tahani that was kind enough to tend to his burns and give him stuff to help his smoke damaged lungs clear up. It had been a few days since then and he finally began to feel up to moving around and attempting to do something productive. He walked slowly toward the stream intending to fish when he spotted the dark figure of a newcomer who he'd smelled around Morningside but never quite got to meet. He studied her for a few silent moments, watching her stand still in the water and knew better then to call out a greeting. Instead he walked a bit further downstream in her sight so she knew he was there and waded into the water himself, wincing as the coolness both hurt and brought relief to his still sore body. 

He stood still and stared into the water, waiting for a fish to come. Slowly a wiggling strip of silver came toward his paws and he lunged. The result was immediate pain in the stiff areas of his burns and he cried out in pain, ears going back as he whined and headed for the shore. He climbed out and gently shook out each leg, lowering himself down onto his haunches and looking pained for a few moments before growling and giving a huff of frustration.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 09, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 13, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 13, 2018, 06:33 PM