Phoenix Maplewood my heart is a tartarian gate
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His expression softened almost as soon as he realised how foul of a mood he was in, replaced by a tired but friendly expression. When she introduced herself he gave an impressed look, studying her for a few moments before something clicked in his brain. Black fur, blue eyes. A shiver ran down his spine but he shoved aside the immediate unsettled feeling, knowing he was being a child. So what if she looked like his mother? It didn't mean a darned thing. "That's a beautiful name. I love hearing unique names." he said this time with a genuine smile.

When she offered to heal him he felt bad for the sour look and feelings and hesitated to accept her offer, unsure if she had noticed how bad of a mood he was in. "I..." he paused and with a small sigh relented, wanting the pain of his burns to go away as soon as possible. "Yes, please. Thank you very much...there was a woman I met who helped me but it still hurts everywhere" he admitted with a sheepish smile. He had been trying to pretend and hide the pain from everyone, but he even looked horrible so probably wasn't doing too good a job.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 09, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 13, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 13, 2018, 06:33 PM