Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir had been in a deep sleep. The night hadn't been kind to her as she had wondered through the territory most of the night until almost day break. The wolfdog had a hard time sleeping for the most part but at least now she was able to be in a deep sleep. When Liri let out her howl Elixir startled awake. Her feet quickly became erect underneath of her to stand her up and her heart started pounding through her chest. After she realized it was just a call for the pack she took a deep breath to calm herself and then decided to head toward the call. In her mind she wondered what was important this early in the morning but wouldn't question it outloud, they knew what they were doing.

She took a few steps forward and then stretched out her legs, her jaw fell into a yawn while she did so. After the momentary stop the wolfdog approached the heart of the beautiful plateau where they got to call home. Up ahead she spotted Ruenna and Liri talking. A smile crawled upon her lips when they were within a leaping distance. "Good Morning Ladies" Elixir said groggily after Ruenna finished up her last sentence that she didn't really catch. Her ebony rump hit the ground immediately after she greeted them and she held back another yawn. Hopefully whatever they were going to do would wake her up.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM