Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As things were explained Elixir nodded her head, she wanted to be able to earn her counselor trade this time but she would work with anyone who wanted to become a naturalist or had any interest in it. As she walked by Rue to follow Grezig she heard the question and smiled. “Trades are something that you are good at and can give to the pack. Like a counselor. Those are therapists or help the alphas like Grezig make choices. Naturalists are in tune with nature, they study the stars or plants and help their pack by that. Mercenaries usually fight or spar. Caregivers take care of the packs sick.” She said in hopes that she explained it in a way she could understand.

She looked back up to Grezig, “I’m close to earning my counselor maybe we can help each other?” The words flowed as she moved forward to sit beside the woman. No one had yet said they were interested in the Naturalist trade so hopefully she could earn her second trade today. Excitedly she swayed her tail looking at the others in front of them.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM