Heron Lake Plateau I'm working on my backwards walk, walking with no shoes or socks.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Sigh, he'd kind of hoped she'd had an actual solution to this predicament.  This wasn't exactly something he was great at -- Quixote wasn't a particularly creative man, and trying to figure out where to put her that seemed like it would respect her and yet not have as much responsibility as a fully able wolf was just... Well.  He might as well be holding a Rubik's Cube where someone had stealthily swapped a few stickers.

His ears flicked back a moment as he thought about it.  Yeah.  He wasn't super excited for this whole leadership thing.  Still.  So much of it just didn't come naturally to him.  Instead, Quixote looked to Raven.  Yeah.  We'll figure it out.  Somehow.  Ugh.  He didn't sound particularly confident about it, but he was pretty sure the world would keep turning no matter what they decided.

It seemed Towhee was keen on just ditching the whole subject though.  Which was nice, aside from the fact he'd been kind of looking forward to returning to that nap.  He pointed his nose towards the den entry, pretty sure he heard some shuffling inside though the kids hadn't busted out yet.  Just give them a second.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm working on my backwards walk, walking with no shoes or socks. - by Quixote - October 07, 2018, 12:20 AM