Golden Glade if you take my advice you're bound to be damned
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
Her first words bored the beast but they were quickly forgiven as she moved on. It was perhaps not the most action filled idea or even the most desirable but Behemoth was not backing out. He wanted to make this night enjoyable for her. One selfless act before going back to his usual ways. She was a rarity and he would treasure that.

Not dumb at all. He cooed honestly as he rounded her, brushing against her other side as he came to stand by her. Large head tilted so yellow eyes could get a good look at her. Do you know of a place or shall we get looking? Don't want to miss the show. The male purred as he took a few steps forward. His tail flicked and his head turned to look at her. The question in his eyes was clear. Are you coming with?
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
Messages In This Thread
if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 14, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - October 09, 2018, 05:54 PM