Broken Boulder Allow Me To Mansplain "Puns" To You, Since Hillary Clinton Didn't
117 Posts
Ooc —
of course, delight says the thing he’s supposed to say. you gotta be nice to them. ugh. she rolls herself. clearly, she doesn’t want to but she keeps her mouth shut. she’ll be nice to them, maybe, only when someone is looking. that’ll solve the problem. besides, no one seems to be around much anyway. not when she met the wimpy boy puppy and annoying girl puppy.

at the mention of being coughed on, however, brilliance scoffs. “well don’t cough on me!!” she shouts in disbelief, staring up at her sickly father as she scoots closer. why the fuck would you cough on me dude.

“i don't like 'em. they're annoyin' and loud and they're such... mamas' babies,” she tells him, a little harshly. it's not fair they got two mamas when hers left and now she might have to share her pa? no, she wasn't going to have that.  “i don't wan'em 'round 'nymore.”
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Me To Mansplain "Puns" To You, Since Hillary Clinton Didn't - by Brilliance - September 28, 2018, 05:52 PM