Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
i'm gonna be lazy and drag opalia in via his posts so feel free to ref her if you want
More than content to sweep her up in all the fondest greetings, he knew that was the easy part. It was her words after that--leave Drageda--which did splay out his ears, him wondering where this came from exactly.

Even as Dacio arrived all full of happy hellos for his older sister, trailed a bit by a more reserved Opalia who seemed glad to see her too, he toiled through processing this, let alone how to respond. He had long since coped with Sirio's abandonment, even before he had finally gotten out of their sight for good. This came in a far different way, one he hadn't been ready for today. "You're sure..?" he asked just to confirm it while looking entirely torn, though sorrowful most of all--and even if she knew what it meant among Drageda standards to leave them?

But. She was grown now, free to her own wills and her own fresh start should she desire one. The world was a wide one.. he knew, he had seen a piece of it once himself too. He couldn't chain her to these cliffs, no matter her upbringing or whatever blood tie she had to him and the younger ones. Already she had been an invaluable help to raising them... and to leave now? Dio didn't understand why, entirely, though her mind certainly seemed made up.
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM