Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Dalia confirmed her intentions, though it didn't make him feel any better, or worse about it just yet--his expression said little, besides concern. Seeing her littermate off had been worlds different, as had been the circumstances and even the bonds forged between him and the rest of the family. Dio understood why he would turn his back on them and leave Drageda behind.. he had never fit well among them anyway.

This.. he could feel it all slipping through his grasp far too quickly and as his head whirled, he licked the backs of his teeth. Dacio caught a small glance, and he swallowed--throat dry, uneasy, as the boy questioned this. Opalia was suspiciously quiet and Dio sighed, then nodded. As much as he didn't like it, and didn't want to see her go off to the wilderness alone, unguarded... it was only the nature of it, sometimes, true--wolves dispersed often, all over the wilds and beyond. But he still felt blindsided by this.

Very much had changed here and a lot more would change in the weeks to come, but picturing it all going on without her here too made his stomach ache. He still did not understand entirely and fought the urge to resist this, but he did not have a good cause to rally against her.. not one that wouldn't hurt her just as much; he wasn't here to stifle her and clip her wings she'd hardly begun to use. "Why now?" Though he hated to, he had to ask.. even if an answer, if she even had one to give, wouldn't change anything. What did she need that wasn't here? What here had failed her, somehow? "Please be safe," he said, and yes, he did hope to hear she was well when she was settled.. or whatever it was that awaited her beyond here, with whatever she could do to let them know--because what if her paws took her far? "We'll miss you," felt like the understatement it was,
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM