Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia's expression fell, but her gaze held her fathers the best she could. she couldn't be a coward, not now. "i don't know if there will ever be a good time for it," she said gently, stepping forward into her fathers embrace. she loved her family so much, she wished she didn't have to go. but something inside her was telling her she had to. and dalia had never done anything but listen to others-- it was about time she started listening to herself. 

she pulled apart from dio and looked to dacio, who had spoken up. her gaze flickered to opalia, briefly, and then back to dacio. "i am," she said softly, using her nose to touch the boys cheek, "but i love you, and i will visit you. you have to stay and take care of our mother, okay? she's gonna need help with the garden... both of you." her gaze again fell to opalia, and then to dio.

"i'll miss you too-- so much, i just... i have to," she said, brows knitting together, "i will be safe, i promise."
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM