Phoenix Maplewood smile no matter what they tell you
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was glad when Aditya stopped saying it was fine, because it was obvious that he was upset and stressed. He remained silent, eyes soft with sympathy as Aditya talked, venting and explaining what was wrong. He felt a bit uncomfortable at the part about Dawn but he understood and agreed, his sister hadn't been seen anywhere recently and hadn't even bothered to let him know that she was okay and had escaped the fire. He had no idea where she was but Aditya was all alone here and understandably struggling. A suspicious feeling  began to nag at him when the subject turned to him, his struggles and growth and his dedication to Morningside. His eyes widened as he had a faint clue about what was to be asked.

His suspicion was confirmed and he opened his mouth, shocked and then closed it again. He had always had a faint desire to help run Morningside someday but he had kind of learned that just by doing his part and hunting and maybe bringing in the occasional recruit, he helped Morningside stay alive. Now he was being offered the chance to be on a somewhat equal level with Adi, to help lead and take care of the pack as someone they would actually look to for help. He could almost feel the warmth of his father smiling down on him "Yes....yeah of course. I'd always do whatever it takes to keep this pack alive. I'm sorry I haven't offered to do so sooner." he said softly feeling his heart begin to race.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
smile no matter what they tell you - by Aditya - September 15, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 01:58 PM