Two Rivers Isle Tennis makes me so mad!! Why doesn't anyone catch the ball!?
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
From this point, Mr. Peanut Butter doesn’t know where to go. Tracking isn’t his forte—he’s meant to retrieve but that usually follows after direction. When he spots another figure that’s very dog-like in shape, but bigger and… angrier… he knits his brows together and tilts his head, flopped ears perked excitedly. It must be a mistake and something is wrong! Certainly that anger is not directed at him. Maybe he lost the deer too.

Mr. Peanut Butter takes a few excited steps forward but the brute lunges forward, hackles rising. Instantly, his ears fall back and his own guard hairs freeze upward. He’d just been about to say something too!

“Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy!” he shouts, hesitant to get any closer. It’s like the big angry dog at the dog park. “I’m just looking for the deer I saw. Or uh, my owners too… have you lost yours too? What kinda dog are you?” he says, sniffing eagerly and inching closer, trying to get a whiff from where he stands, a little too afraid to shove his nose into someone’s butt with teeth.
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread