Duskfire Glacier the moon is falling down
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps she was a sorry sight to curse the eyes - a fallen snow queen, who's kingdom had been lost and family stripped from her embrace. Who's friends had shrivelled away, leaving one lonely figure standing before the world hopelessly, nobody to guard her back while she fought off the sinister demons; they threatened terrible things inside the depths of her mind. Her eyes (of a deep ocean blue) had lost their former spark, born from the simplicity of youth, but followed the approaching wolfess with polite sincerity.

The Eruna took a short moment to assess the girl who had come to answer her call. The pair were similar in appearance, though this stranger was a touch taller and adorned with orbs of amber rather than the azure of the ghost's own. Takiyok. Idly, she comitted this name to memory though her mind was clouded, cluttered, and she was unsure how well it would stick. Adjusting her posture, the wanderer allowed her tail to fall low and her head to dip in respect, addressing the woman with naught but courtesy. "Pleasure to meet you. My name... is Gwen, I seek a home among your ranks if you will have me." Her voice sounded rough, as though no words had danced from her tongue for a great period of time, though there was a touch of gentle softness remaining despite all else.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the moon is falling down - by Gwen - September 22, 2018, 06:32 AM
RE: the moon is falling down - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 07:14 AM
RE: the moon is falling down - by Gwen - September 24, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: the moon is falling down - by Takiyok - September 25, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: the moon is falling down - by Gwen - September 27, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: the moon is falling down - by Takiyok - September 27, 2018, 01:02 PM