Blacktail Deer Plateau the secret is listen
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Kavik @Liri but AW || Afternoon, 32˚F, Partly Cloudy

He was not meant to be alone for too long. He had already pushed his luck by leaving home, risking partaking in the life of a loner. Krarius quickly discovered it was not for him. He was terribly antsy alone - flighty more often than fighty. And everything was so much more difficult when there was no one to support him (or even vice versa).

It was not a life for the man to live. He was not strong enough - mentally - yet to live such a rouge based life.

An excited feeling vibrated through his core when he found borders. It was a blessing. The Gods had heard his silent prayers. His nostrils flared as he took in the scent. They were fresh, there were others here. He was not mislead by his own nose or alone. So he tipped back his head and let out a deep, short call.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He hadn't been there long, but already his home was known.

He patrolled the very same route he had taken with Kavik the night they had met, two dark males across the side of the river that night. It was a nice night a peaceful night. And this late afternoon, the Demon prowled the borders with intent to make himself recognized around the pack.

Head hung low, the Zeta trotted through the brush as he rubbed across the passed trees. It had not only relieved an itch, but passed his scent across the bark that this neck of the woods had been scanned by him. Upon the plateau, nothing was to be left untouched. It caused security, and allowed no misjudgement on whether there has been eyes there. The river on his left and the woods on his right, he ensured both were sell within his low sights, ears working easily to transcribe what all happened arround him. Dark navy fur reflected the ripples of the river with mystical gleam, head hung low as his muscles had stiffened this way. And in this journey, the dark brute came across a gust of wind that came bearing either a gift,
or a curse.

With the ease of someone who knew not caution but silent confidence, the growing mass of muscle turned on a large paw, stalking his way back to where the wind blew. Not too long after he began the goal, a short baritone signalled his suspicion. Heavy feet traveled quickened speeds, rushing him to this knock upon their threshold. And luckily he was already near, having not to run too far.

Approaching through the slits of light cast from both water and moonlight, hefty paws crunched through the driftwood and pebbles of the river's bank. A wolf was before him, slightly smaller smaller than himself, but not too far it made up with the ability for the unknown wolf to keep his head up as opposed to Siqsa, who in fact, could not lift his own crown.
But regardless, the dark navy male spoke as though nothing chanced that.

"State your business, stranger."

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had been near the stream that ran through the center of the territory when he heard the stranger's call from the borders, and he wasted no time heading that way. Maybe it was someone looking for a new home or someone wishing to cause trouble; he hoped it was the former, but either way, he wanted to get there quickly to assess the situation. 

As he neared the stranger, he was impressed to see their newest member already questioning his intentions. He gave Siqsa a grateful nod as he came to stand beside him. His kind yet stern gaze fell on the earthen male. I'm Kavik, one of the alpha's here, he stated with a dip of his head. What brings you to our borders today? the alpha asked, falling silent and waiting for the stranger's answer.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
He-hello. He mumbled softly to the stranger. Krarius was hungry for socialization, attention, contact. He was ready to answer the first dark stranger when another appeared. A small smile broke his features and his tail swayed eagerly behind him. His body crouched a little to show respect for the alpha. I need a home. He answered shyly as his soft blue gaze fixed on the alpha male.

I-I'm Krarius. The rogue male introduced as his gaze flickered between them.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
welcome to WOLF! <3 one post (two post maybe to wrap up later?) cameo

The Alpha was not made for lying about - she had determined this herself - and soon enough gave up her rest for prowling the plateau once more. Her wound was healed enough to traverse the cliff at least, though it still pained her to move. 

The forest had called to her as she healed. She had missed being among the trees and they embraced her upon her joyous return, the sylph limping stiffly into the shade of her sanctuary.

The leader wandered to the edges of their reach, her gait made slow by her recent injuries, leaving tufts of pallid fur snagged amidst the brambles to mark her territory. She left her scent along the borders - the intermingled odors of blood and herb and rain and Kavik - by rubbing her svelte form against the trunks of the conifers, not unlike a possessive cat. Subconsciously, the healer reclaimed her glen, for even the short absence of her recovery had been too long. 

The call - the deep baritones, indicative of a male - lifted her ears with sudden alertness and silently, the tracker picked her way through the forest towards it. She hovered out of sight amongst the brush and half-melted snow, watching the events unfold with watchful eyes for the male seemed nervous and she didn't want to intimidate him by adding a third authority figure to the conversation.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He took a step back, enough room to let the Alpha have his way with the new blood. Head downcast but volcanic eyes alight and trained on the company, the Zeta waited for the slightest hair of words to be misplaced by this mail, and given the oppertunity to rid them of this new being's presecence. How would he have fared if he had been crossed by the same party? Would he be shy, as well?

It was near clear there was nothing to fear, as this male was timid, nervous of being confronted, and aiming to be seen as no threat. Siqsa smirked at the ideal, and remembered Flicker's words. Though he hadn't imagined the woman would have attacked him, she did, and that set him straight. And with time, his abillity to hear those behind him improved with extreme speeds. Speaking of,

Delicate steps issued the arrival of another, and the perfume which came with it hinted to exactly who it was. The Alphess. Moving over, the dark navy male gave them ample room to be next to each other as he wiped the smirk off of his face; it might not have pleasing either of them for him to be seen being a smartass at this time. And in the harsh glare of the passing day hours, he stayed with the group until dissmissed, until which he slung himself back into the shadows of the Plateau, watching and waiting for the wrong move to be made.

Figured yall might wanna move this along; just decided to be there. Have fun, y'all~ <3

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik was pleased to hear that the unknown wolf at their borders was just looking for a place to call home. He seemed timid, but that mattered little to the alpha; he was only concerned with whether or not the members could pull their weight and contribute to the pack. Their need for more members grew everyday as winter approached, and he was mostly just thankful to find someone else in need of a home. Nice to meet you, Krarius, He replied, making sure to keep his tone low and calm so as not to make the new male feel threatened. What skills would you bring to the pack? he asked, his gaze encouraging as he studied the other wolf. He didn't want to overwhelm the male anymore than he could help, but it was needed information.

He felt his mates presence just as he heard her soft approach in the background. He assumed she hadn't come forward in an attempt to make the stranger more comfortable. His ears briefly moved back to where she watched but that was the only indication that he registered her arrival.

His gaze flicked to Siqsa as he backed away from the scene. The dark male continued to linger in the shadows, and Kavik was thankful for his protectiveness of their home, especially since he was still new. It showed great promise that he would be a valuable addition to the pack.

The alpha looked back to chocolate-hued man and once again gave him an encouraging look, urging him to speak freely.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
thank you everyone for being so speedy, it's deeply appreciated ♥

Soon enough the first male tapered off, off into the background. Krarius — unlike the others — was oblivious to the arrival of a third party. It was likely because his attention was so focused on the alpha male with the need to please.

The soft tones warmed his soul and soothed some frayed nerves. He felt so welcomed already. Instinct made him want to respectfully nip the male's chin, even brush against him, but he contained himself. Krarius knew he was not welcomed to do so just yet.

I-I can hunt, although I-I'm better in groups. He admitted shyly. I have a few minimal he-healing skills. I could always try to expand on th-those. The blue-eyed male admitted with a gentle smile as his tail swished between his ankles.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
<3

He nodded as the male spoke. Hunters are always welcome, as well as medics, he replied. That was pretty much all the alpha needed to hear. Krarius sounded capable, and that was all he cared about. It sounds like you would be a good addition, and you're welcome to join us here, he added with slight wag of his tail. He stepped aside a little, indicating that the male could cross the borders if he wished to accept the offer. 

Would you like a tour, or would you prefer to get to know the area on your own? he asked. Kavik didn't mind either way; whatever would make him most comfortable.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Krarius did not waste any time in accepting the offer he had asked for. The submissive male gave a few gentle nips to the alpha male's chin, a thankful sound — something between a whine and a growl — vibrated in his throat. Thank you. He whispered as he pulled away to allow distance between them.

A t-tour would be nice. Krarius admitted as he looked away from the alpha before his gaze found the other again. The soft-spoken wolf could only pray to the Gods that he had not taken up more time than allowed from the alpha.

His face flushed with the thought of coming across as needy.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik easily allowed the nips from the new pack member, remaining still until he had pulled away and whispered his gratitude. He nodded in response. I'm also grateful. We need more capable members before the winter, the alpha replied. 

No problem. Follow me, he said, turning to head towards the middle of the territory where the river flowed. He noticed the shyness in the way the male accepted his offer of a tour, and he gave him a small, reassuring smile to hopefully quiet his nerves. He assumed his mate would join eventually if she wanted to or maybe seek out the new member later. That reminded him. Liri is my mate and the other alpha here. She is also a medic and can help you if you wish to further those skills, Kavik offered as he walked. Grezig is the beta in case you run into her, he added. Normally, he would suggest they introduce themselves to the beta, but he wasn't sure if that would put unintended pressure on the shy male. He'd let him make the decision for himself. He was a little interested to see how that interaction would go, although he had confidence that his friend could deal with such a timid personality. She was outspoken and confident, not cruel. 

They eventually arrived at the river and Kavik stopped near the water. This is a pretty popular spot and if you follow it south, it will lead you to the grasslands we often use for hunting, he explained. He looked to Krarius then to see if he had any questions or anything to add before they moved on.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
I am thinking we can finish this off and maybe have another one for Kavik & Krarius set shortly after?

He smiled softly, turning his head away. Krarius had never expected some alpha to be grateful for his presence. He was merely a lonely male in need of a home.

The new pack wolf followed after his swarthy alpha. His blue eyes glanced between each landform as he tried to commit as many as possible to memory. He knew that with some time he would learn the lay of the land much better yet he was eager to know everything now.

O-okay. I'll make sure to see them soon. Krarius would need his own time to recuperate after today's grand ending but tomorrow he would be ready.

He smiled softly at the alpha as his tail swayed at a slow but steady beat. Th-thank you for showing me around, Kavik. The name felt thick on his tongue yet he still had dared to test it out. Perhaps I...I could discover the rest on my own?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Sounds good. :)

Sure thing, he replied with a dip of his head. The dens are inside the caves not too far from here. We have plenty of open ones if you would like one, he added, gesturing with his inky muzzle in the direction of the door. Make yourself at home. If you need anything, please always feel free to come to Liri or myself. With a bow, he turned and headed back towards the border to patrol, leaving the new member in peace.
I'm no good without you