Phoenix Maplewood the time of sun
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked from his sister to Sunny when they took offense in his words. The male frowned as he had not meant for them to get upset over it. They probably took his words all wrong. "I apologize if my words stung or hurt. I did not mean to be harsh," he spoke and glanced from one to another. "I will be loyal to Morningside but not in a way you expect of me now. Of course, I will come to your aid and will always be grateful what Morningside did for me but I cannot stay," he spoke calmly.

He looked at Sunny now. "I've been loyal to the Caldera even though my gut told me to go. I ended up in a war which gave me a docked tail and a forever limp. But worst of all, I lost the love of my life, my dearest friend Andalusia. I thought she was dead without ever telling how I felt. Then she found me here. Even if Aditya might have stayed as a leader, in the end, I would have to choose between love and this pack anyhow," he explained.

"With Aditya gone, and from my understanding, everyone leaving to other packs. I felt it was the right time to go. Now I've found Andalusia again, I can be with her. I cannot ignore my gut feeling once more. I want to be loyal to Morningside and stay. I wish I could lead the pack for a while but it wouldn't be my passion. It wouldn't be where my heart and mind is. Which isn't fair for others to accept me as their leader as I do not wish to be theirs. Do you understand?," he asked Sunny. He knew his sister knew most of this story but did look at her as he continued. "It isn't about loyalty. It is about following my own heart for once. My own happiness."

He then looked at Sunny. "It seems your passion lies with this pack. You should lead it," he spoke to Sunny. He turned to Aviana. "I'm sorry. I cannot stay with this promise of being with Andalusia. I will be at Moonspear and you know where to find me. If you think it is better to stay here with Faye then, of course, you should. I would want you to be happy. I think you will do great as a leader, Sister. Especially if your passion is with this pack as well. Mine just lies somewhere else at this moment." His pale eyes then looked directly at her. "Please respect that. It is important for me," he ended in a whisper. For once in his life, he would do what he wanted to do. But he didn't want to end on bad terms with his sister due to some bad formulation of words.
Messages In This Thread
the time of sun - by RIP Desdemona - October 06, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: the time of sun - by Timberlake - October 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: the time of sun - by Sunny - October 06, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: the time of sun - by Sebastian - October 08, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: the time of sun - by Aviana - October 09, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: the time of sun - by RIP Desdemona - October 13, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: the time of sun - by Sunny - October 13, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: the time of sun - by Sebastian - October 16, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: the time of sun - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: the time of sun - by RIP Desdemona - October 28, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: the time of sun - by Sunny - October 29, 2018, 08:21 AM