Wheeling Gull Isle Riddle me this
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was a big relief to hear Stockholm say that they would remain allies, he had never believed that Aunt Seelie would end it but he didn't know Stockholm as well. The more the man spoke however, the more Sunny realised how good of a soul the man was. Just as good as Seelie, they made a good match. He gave the man a slow nod "Seelie has the most kind sweet heart I've ever known." he commented softly before falling silent to listen to the rest. "He does owe an explanation even if I can guess at why. Thank you for being so open. I should bring the news back to everyone. If you could let Seelie know I miss her and how sorry I am, I'd appreciate. I'll be leading Morningside soon, so if you ever need anything don't be scared to come asking" he stood to go as he spoke, eyes lifting to meet Stockholm's as he gave a serious but still genuine smile and dipped his head, turning to leave. If not stopped he would cross over the land bridge and begin to head home. He wished he could stay and ask about the pups, about Undersea as a whole, but he felt heading home was best.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 08, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 14, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 15, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 29, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 29, 2018, 11:20 PM