Stone Circle He threw back shots. Then he threw up.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
In the short time before Vespera showed up she had rolled onto her back which was a bad mistake. Her legs flailed and body rocked, all her limbs feeling so heavy and clumsy but also loose and floopy at once. It made it hard to control anything. The sudden voice, demanding and authoritive and.....young startled her and she stopped flailing legs sticking straight out in the air at awkward angles as she stared at the girl. "Illecebra. Cebra. Been here for....a year." she slurred. Her eyes narrowed for a moment in thought. Had it been so long since she had marked her scent that she had been unknowm by anyone new in the past few months? Shoot. "Nothing is wrong . Saw a squirrel acting odd, found a strange smelling fruit, ate it and now I feel happier then ever and...my body is all floppy" she said and snorted as she resumed the struggling to roll over looking like a turtle on it's shell.

After a few moments she succeeded partially. She rolled over and because her body was all out of sorts and loose, she kept rolling and flopped onto her side again, cursing. With more effort then should have been needed she lay upright and then stood, bow legged like a newborn fawn and then began to take itty bitty half inch steps forward "Want some? I'll show you where it is? There's enough for a few more people" she said.
Messages In This Thread
He threw back shots. Then he threw up. - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: He threw back shots. Then he threw up. - by Vespera - October 10, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: He threw back shots. Then he threw up. - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: He threw back shots. Then he threw up. - by Vespera - October 13, 2018, 11:27 PM