Sun Mote Copse breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
Occasionally a leaf would fall, twirling down with the slow descent of a feather, only to land softly on the ground beside the walking pair. Cinder felt a small tickle upon his crown and frowned, shaking his head to release one of the fallen leaves from his forehead, where it had landed without his notice.

"I get that. The cold isn't very nice all the time, and the dark can be scary." The boy pondered, wondering if autumn and winter were always cold. Did they switch with spring and summer, or were the temperatures set in stone? He had no idea. His brows furrowed in serious thinking when she proposed another question, but his stony (yet thoughtful) expression was immediately broken at her following words; what did she just say? He had to hold down the childish giggles that threatened to burst from his muzzle, eyes glimmering with unspoken amusement. "I dunno. Maybe they will. We'll have to watch them and see."
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Cinder - October 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 16, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Cinder - November 20, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - November 27, 2018, 12:22 PM