Broken Boulder one's her petty vogue ideals
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
His nerves had faded after she seemed just as happy to see him as he was her... well maybe he was a little more excited as she had been gone for so long he missed her touch and voice. Her embrace was much needed and he cherished it for as long as she let him. Khali hadn’t wanted her to stop but eventually she pulled back but his smile was still painted on his face. 

Lily” he finally breathed calmly. “I have been so worried about you lately. Not that you can’t take care of yourself but if anyone hurt you I swear...” he stated before answering her question. He felt she had a right to know what his mind was thinking during her absence. “No one has passed besides Eris, but you knew that. Most are doing better. I’ve been helping Seabreeze with her duties and also refreshing the borders since everyone had been down for the count for a while.” The explanation seemed harsh at first but the reality was they all could have died and he wished Eris hadn’t but as long as she was the only one he was grateful for it. “How was your journey?” He asked sitting back on his haunches and waiting for her to tell tales of her journey.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
one's her petty vogue ideals - by Lily - October 09, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Khali - October 09, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Lily - October 10, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Khali - October 11, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Alarian - October 13, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Seabreeze - October 14, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Lily - October 15, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Khali - October 22, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Alarian - November 01, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Seabreeze - November 01, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: one's her petty vogue ideals - by Lily - November 02, 2018, 11:59 PM