Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
He raised a brow at Maegi's reasoning. Damage has already been done. If we don't take her back and make sure to contain her, then what? Either she runs back to them with horror stories or we kill her. Personally, keeping her for the time being sounds a lot better. Kalganov wondered if she would retort more than. He appreciated the female's brains and wits but he did not need them now. Mou had started this situation and it was clear what he wanted to do. The least they could do was help him.

He firmly grasped the fiery female's scruff and made sure not to too horribly puncture anything that had not been ripped already. The last thing he wanted to do was leave a fresh blood trail or mess up his own ivory fur. If Mou was ready, then Kalganov would gladly start leading them back.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM