Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
to dalia herself, it was no secret that she'd managed to be charmed by every male she'd met thus far. it was inevitable as a yearling, but she had her mothers hardheadedness in other ways. charmed she may be, dalia could hold her own ground still. at least, so far-- and so she thought. so she had not run away with anyone, not now-- not yet.

she wandered the territory with interest. truth be told, dalia felt drawn to the charred forest. it felt... different there then it did here, and she couldn't quite put her paw on why. but this was their land to claim, and dalia was content here-- it was closer to the ocean than the forest, and therefore it was safer, more familiar, more friendly. 

and so the pale girl padded along the beach, stopping only to examine a conch shell, large and with a bold crown as it laid in the tide. dalia wondered if she should bother starting her collection over again-- or if perhaps that was a hobby to be left in drageda. she considered this silently, turning the shell over with one paw, only half-aware of ford's presence nearby.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Dalia - October 10, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM