Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir sat back on her haunches careful not to unsettle the ground that they both were on. He agreed with her that the see was rough which made her nod slightly. A slight wind blew and cut through her coat. Bumps grew beneath her fur causing her to shiver a bit. She would have to get used to it as winter was peaking its little head around the corner.

I see the injuries you are talking about do you need anything for them?” She pauses for a moment. “I understand the being grateful to be alive.” She said briefly referring to her attack she had a month or two ago. It still haunted her but got better with time, which is why she came out today and now has met Freddie. She was grateful for it. “I like to travel,yes, but unfortunately do not get to a whole lot.” She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

Seeing new things intrigued her which is why she loved to travel but being in her pack she felt as if she was confined to it.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 13, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:59 PM