Meadowlark Prairie mirror of given light
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She was glued to the sky, watching them twinkle by the moon. She felt frozen, like the time around her stopped at the moment her sky blue eyes touched upwards to the night. Shisu did not notice a figure approaching, for no noise reached her ears, and the pitch black pelt remained unnoticed. Only when the figure spoke up, did she get startled, "oh gosh!" and anxiously looked behind her in fright. 

Though she then calmed, an obvious warmth to her gaze and a wag of a tail by a familiar figure, "B-Behemoth," she stuttered, but smiled by his presence. Adjusting her silver body, the dame turned to properly face him. She felt a heat crawl up toward her cheeks on what he said, remembering the night Shisu first met the dark knight. She frantically shook her head at the thought, and even started taken precautuons against them since. She avoided quite a few areas of the Blackfeather forest because of them, "I-I thought, it was a good day to, uhm... Take a stroll." She managed to keep a few stammers our as a familiar wolf came, but it was difficult to remove certain anxious quirks. And so she said about the day, but it was cold, however her fur kept it manageable.
Messages In This Thread
mirror of given light - by Shisu - October 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: mirror of given light - by Behemoth - October 13, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Shisu - October 13, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Behemoth - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Shisu - October 13, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Behemoth - October 13, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Shisu - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Behemoth - October 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: mirror of given light - by Shisu - October 28, 2018, 09:48 PM