Morningside Cuesta i lit up from reno, i was trailed by twenty hounds
18 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
One ear twitches back, listening as she follows along. He prefers to do this type of scouting on his own but he does not object to her presence and for a while, she keeps quiet, but she cannot help herself to poke old news. He avoids any talk about it when he can but he supposes he cannot avoid it forever and it’s not like she’s going to let things go so easily.

Enx looks back over his shoulder and looks blankly at his younger sister. Leaving with her—and the others—ruins his chances of leading their home. Unless he challenges his father, there’s no telling when that day would come. He’s already been through his share of seasons and it’s his turn, while he’s still young and in his prime. Starting something from scratch has its own allure.

“If I regretted it, I would not be here. Nor would anyone else,” he assures her, licking his lips and turning back around. No, everything will be fine. There’s enough of them to make their own name. “Do not worry yourself with such things,” he toys despite the cheeky smirk on her face.
Native · Common
3/4 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: i lit up from reno, i was trailed by twenty hounds - by Enx - October 19, 2018, 08:44 PM