Phoenix Maplewood I find it hard to give up
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The other female didn't hide her surprise at Aviana's title. Aviana didn't take it as an offense, and merely rolled with it. She dipped her head in response to Valette's greeting, and listened as she explained the reports she had gotten and why she was here. Aviana had heard of Easthollow, though she hadn't personally met anyone from the pack before. She knew they were allies.

Valette offered to take any members that needed help, and Aviana gave her a soft smile. We certainly appreciate that. Greyback was not wrong in his message, she admitted. We were displaced by a fire in the valley, [b]Aditya and Dawn have disappeared,  and Sunny is not yet ready to take on a leadership role, [/b]she explained. Many of our members have not yet been found, she added sadly. She still held hope that they were somewhere out there, recuperating. But, all is not lost. I have stepped up, and I am Alpha until Sunny is ready. We are regrouping. 

The newly appointed Alpha was hopeful that the pack would come together and thrive once more. I do appreciate you coming here to check on us, and your offer to take any members that need help that we can't provide. I will certainly pass that on to the adults, she promised. 

If you like, you're welcome to stay awhile and rest, she offered. She didn't think Easthollow was very close, and  Aviana figured Valette must have been tired from the trek.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2018, 04:24 AM