Lost Creek Hollow i heard he lives down a river somewhere
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rueger, being a newer member of Sunspire, did not have the connection to the territory like the others might have. So, when the day came to move, he left without a backwards glance to their former home. He travelled in the back of the pack, bringing up the rear. He made sure no wolf fell too far back, and certainly was not left behind.

His tail waved softly at his hocks when they arrived at their new home. Easthollow was just a stone's throw away from here. He would make sure the pack was settled in, and then go pay a visit to their new neighbor. His attention turn to Terance as he spoke, telling them of the change in leadership. He had been surprised when Wraen announced her departure, but he did not dwell, and he had no qualms about Treason taking her place. 

When the howls started, Rueger lifted his own maw to the sky and joined in as the pack claimed their new home.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Rueger - October 16, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Breccan - October 17, 2018, 11:58 AM