Hushed Willows someone's been told too many times they're beyond their years
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Yes, funny that, because — I wanted to recognize everything you have done for us over these past few months.  You went on a scouting trip to find us this.. this paradise, and then you did not falter when I asked you to leave the very same night you came home.  She dipped her head at the girl and smiled.  I am worried about Alarian, Korei Julia, and Delight.  The former seems to have left the night we arrived alongside his friend, and the latter has been missing since just before our departure.

She reclines onto her haunches now, matching Lily's posture.  I would like to ask something of you, but I understand if you do not wish for this.  You can tell me no, and I will not hold it against you.  But I do not feel comfortable leading this pack alone.  I will speak with @Olive about stepping up alongside me, but you have been here longer than both of us.  You know everyone.  I do not.  I was wondering if you would like to join me in leadership.  You would take Alarian's position — Satori — at least temporarily, until we find something out and can go from there.

Her face grows apologetic, and her ears flatten.  But I am not finished asking favors from you.  I would also like you to look for Delight and Alarian, if you can.  You may take someone with you.  She pauses and leans forward conspirationally, a gleam in her seafoam eyes.  @Khali, perhaps?
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]