Phoenix Maplewood Tell-Tale heart
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny couldn't help but be pleased when his call was answered quickly. First by Aviana who supported his desire to lead and was kind to give him time. Second by Desdemona who had loyalty to this pack in a way he had never seen before. He gave them both a sad sort of smile and released a long breathe. "As you know I went to Undersea to see if that was where Aditya went. It made sense that if he was okay, he'd go see Aunt Seelie" he paused and looked off into the distance for a moment trying to gather his wits and not let the anger and confusion show. 

"I got there and Stockholm informed he had been there and tried to take Seelie away. When stopped, Aditya attacked them and Injured both Seelie and Stockholm. Aditya was also injured and escaped. Stockholm assumed he had returned here but obviously he hasnt. Luckily Seelie is...she is an amazing woman and forgave him. Stockholm is working on doing so but they both want to keep our alliance going. If Aditya is seen or ever comes back he isn't to be chased off. I want to talk to him. A scout will be sent to Undersea if he returns and both packs will hold a meeting to discuss whether to let it go" he fell silent after delivering the news in one go.  He wasn't sure how close either female was to Aditya but he knew that Desdemona had respected and liked him. "I wanted to tell you all. I'm sorry I waited so long, I wasn't able to process it right away." he apologised sincerely and then waited for their response.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 18, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 19, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 19, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 26, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 28, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - November 03, 2018, 08:56 PM