Phoenix Maplewood Tell-Tale heart
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The first question from Aviana was met with a shake of his head but then he paused in thought. He tried to recall whether or not Aditya had ever mentioned any close ties to anyone there or any enemies and came up blank. He shook his head again "I'm not sure if he ever really had much of an opinion besides respect for them. They should be fine but Valette can handle anything he would cause anyway and she wouldn't be quick to take revenge" he said reassuringly. Easthollow had been their longest Ally and he had personal affection and devotion to them as such, he thought that Valette returned those feelings. Aviana suggested that they send out scouts for him in the future and he was startled by how deeply he wanted that to happen immediately. Adi had been a brother to him and somehow him up and leaving hurt worse then if he had died. It seemed worse that a conscious decision was made to hurt Morningside. But sending scouts out to bring him back might seem bad to Undersea, when he had both abandoned them and attacked their Ally. It was a foolish thing to do on one hand and a caring, truly Morningside thing to do on the other. "Perhaps. Maybe. I think that if he truly was suffering he would join another pack or come back home himself. I do want to know if he is safe though, so it's something to consider." he tried to give an answer that was wise and also didn't betray he desire to immediately bring him home.

The conversation changed into Aviana giving him her faith and he was shaken, heart warming with pride and gratitude as turned his head to gently nose at Aviana's forehead affectionately "Thank you, I'll do my absolute best." he said and then was surprised when Desdemona spoke up declaring in such a serious way that they would survive. It was said in such a no argument way that he felt his resolve steel and he nodded once "Yes. It will. It always will if I have something to do about it. Thank you both for your help, It means a lot to me. I think we should all get back to the day now, yeah?" he suggested with a smile, this time not entirely forced. With just their kind words and faith his mood had risen immensely.
Messages In This Thread
Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 18, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 19, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 19, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 26, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 28, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - November 03, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - November 03, 2018, 09:58 PM