Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Saarthal.

It seemed as though the seawolf had been very mistaken. Still, he listened to her as she explained the predicament she'd found herself in. It seemed as though she had created a family of her own with the two that were mentioned. Ford could tell that it was a sensitive subject for her, and it seemed that she was desperate to know if her Saarthal was safe. For a moment, the warhound felt foolish that he would have thought immediately of Dalia. Once she had finished speaking, it took him a long moment to gather himself and to compose an appropriate response.

“I apologize... it seems I thought you were talking about someone else,” he admitted to her, adopting a sincerity to his voice. The brute rose his mismatched gaze to the woman before him and he released a quiet sigh. Since having arrived, Ford had not seen another grey-coated wolf. “I would like to assist you as best as I can. How long has it been since you've seen this Saarthal?” he then ventured.
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM