Stone Circle i neither care to wax nor care to wane
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Private 
@Brynn sorry it's kinda short <3
The sun is retreating quickly past the horizon, but Keen feels no apprehension; since the night Merrit had come to comfort her, she harbors no fear of the darkness. She still prefers the comfort of daylight, no doubt, but her exploration has bled into nighttime as of late. It seems tonight will see the same kind of theme; she doesn't quite feel tired enough to lay down yet, and the woods are calling to her. So she heads that way, thinking maybe she'll try to practice fishing or... something useful.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
As evening approached, Brynn was finishing up a patrol, her route leading her towards the forested part of the territory. The treeline soon came into view along with the form of Keen heading in the same direction as the gamma. She was supposed to be checking up on them, but if she was being honest, she was a little worried about her interaction with the child. She seemed to be painfully shy, and since Brynn was terrible with being social herself, she wondered if they would just end up staring at each other anxiously. But she had made a promise to Valette, and she would uphold it to the best of her ability. 

Brynn quickened her pace until she was close enough to issue a soft chuff to alert the girl of her presence and hopefully not startle her.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
She freezes at hearing the approach of another wolf, feeling her heart race as she picks up the unfamiliar scent. Her chocolate fur fluffs out, limbs tensing, and she's completely rigid by the time the wolf nears her. The chuff immediately has her flinching and stumbling back a few steps with a tiny terrified squeak. Oh no, oh no, she's going to think I'm so stupid! The thought is enough to send her bolting off further into the territory without pausing or looking back, regardless of what the other wolf might do. By the time she manages to stop herself she's in tears, guilt and embarrassment ripping sobs from her chest. She wants her mom, she wants @Merrit — but all she can do is curl up, alone, and wonder why she is so broken.