Blacktail Deer Plateau Bring it on, baby. I can take you and your spatula.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
So...was she trying to get on his good side? Distract him for someone else like Kavik or Liri to melt out of the woods and snatch him up, killing him for some kind of treachery? Was Ruenna waiting for him to slip up and say something incriminating? The possibilities roamed across his min as ears swiveled everywhere, scanning everything they could, body tensing as he imagined anyone, even Grezig herself to come and tackle his ass.

"Exactly. So I just was trying to prove that to him that day, but the fucker ran off. He seemed scared or something, and all I did was tell him the truth." Shaking his lowed head, the beast bit back the majority of insults he wanted to stain that kid's name with, but he couldn't even remember his damn name! "What even is this kid's name? He was the new one, with the little body, sweet and meek, more mousy than wolf. Kavik let him in a while ago." Not that it was a bad decision, but even Omegas had to have more balls than that kid.

"I'm not saying he's a bad dude," he admitted to Ruenna. Finally turning to look her in the eye, the wolfdog compiled his feelings into the final confession. "I just think he'd be a bit better being like, more tough or something. Like getting into a fight or something. How else does a wolf move up in a pack? Don't you all challenege for rank here?" It was obvious he had no idea how any of this worked. He was from a completely different spectrum of life, and with no one to harrass, he had nothing but questions if he was expected to conform to this lifestyle. 

"And I'm not all too good at being around you guys," he stood, towering in height to the 'superior' before him. "But I do stuff; I bring food, and patrol. I've chased off runts and coyotes three times, now. I've filled eight caches, and even tried staying out of the way." But maybe that was the problem? "I just don't know what the hell you guys even do, let alone stand for! There's no raids, no pack wars, no territory takeovers," and looking away, the blueblack giant rumbled,"I wasn't ready for it when I was little, but the time I'm big enough for it, I'm here with you guys, who don't even do it. It's not a bad thing that you guys don't, it's just puzzling how you guy just exist and live and that's like, it."

He might have just thrown Ruenna into a whole pot of stuff, and while he didn't know her ranks above him, nor her place in the pack, he didn't trust her all while spilling this stuff out to her.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring it on, baby. I can take you and your spatula. - by Siqsa - November 04, 2018, 02:03 PM