Ankyra Sound salt in the wound
10 Posts
Ooc — JB

It should not be surprising to find the wolves of Drageda ranging out from their base of operations, but it is a bit odd for Edmund to be set upon by someone so swiftly; he notices the beefy young man in his peripheral vision and when he draws near, Edmund notices his youth in the length of his limbs, large paws, and broad shoulders. He is going through a metamorphosis and it isn't quite complete.

The boy — because he isn't a man at all, not yet — calls out in a manner that might've been deemed friendly by any other wolf, but to Edmund was just noisy. He wasn't sure if he should say anything, so he remained silent while the boy's steps crunched across the sand. His question didn't elicit much of a response from the new recruit.

He looked down at the seaweed at his own feet, finding it more interesting than the strange sounds the boy was making, and cut through the question by stating, I was studying the weeds. They taste like fish. This was a small observation, an obvious one, but he said it so very seriously and with a blank expression on his face — one had to wonder if Edmund might've been dropped on his head as a child. He presumed by the inflection of the boy's sounds that he was asking a question, so he answered with his dull voice, I saw the beach from the cliffs so I'm here to investigate.

If the boy didn't understand him, that was fine. Edmund could talk to himself if he absolutely needed to (otherwise how would he have an intelligent conversation?).
Messages In This Thread
salt in the wound - by RIP Edmund - October 25, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: salt in the wound - by Tux - October 25, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: salt in the wound - by RIP Edmund - October 25, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: salt in the wound - by Tux - October 25, 2018, 06:16 PM