Stone Circle Lay me down to sleep
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was so scared he hadn't heard but her call had taken more effort then she could handle at the moment which was scary in itself. She lay there wheezing and coughing until blood spattered the ground with phlegm in it's midst. Then a shadow crossed her den and she rolled her eyes upward to see him. The moon glinted off his Amber eyes and she felt her inner panic still. Her breath caught and she stared at him, drinking him in and she smiled like she never had before. Of all the things she wished hardest, it was that she could just have a few more pain free days with her love. It was a wish not to come true, she knew she was dying and that it would come quickly now.

As he pressed into her she whined, moving into him like he could hold her soul to her body. "Mawk..." she whispered, eyes rolling up to drink him in again. How did she tell him what she knew would happen? That he'll lose her like they both lost all their children. "I'm dying Mawk. Been dying for a week now. I don't know what happened" she decided (in a very Cebra fashion) to just be blunt with it. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry all I've done is hurt. I love you so much. I don't..." she cut herself off. She didn't want to go. Saying it would only hurt more as there was nothing either one could do about it. "Please find a way to be happy. Don't let life do this anymore. Get out of here if you have to. Just be happy. For the both of us." speaking was starting to be hard, her breaths shortening and coughs starting to rise in her chest. She prayed Mawk wouldn't actually be there to see her die.
Messages In This Thread
Lay me down to sleep - by Illecebra - October 26, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Lay me down to sleep - by Mawk - October 26, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Lay me down to sleep - by Illecebra - October 28, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Lay me down to sleep - by Mawk - October 29, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Lay me down to sleep - by Illecebra - October 31, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Lay me down to sleep - by Mawk - October 31, 2018, 01:25 PM